Wonder Works is a busy creative studio in the heart of Dublin 4. We are looking for a designer to join our team.
We are looking for someone who has a strong skillset and plenty of industry experience. The ideal candidate should have excellent and intelligent creative flair, focused production skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy. We are typically inundated with applications (typically around 300) so please only apply if you meet the following criteria. We will ask a maximum of 5 people to interview. We hate thinking about the amount of time and effort so many people put into applying, so please ask yourself “Will I be in the top 5 people applying?”.
- You should be efficient, self-starting, conscientious, and have initiative. Your application should show this.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a Graphic Design (post college)
- A degree in Graphic Design
- Demonstrable achievement of excellence in design and creativity
- An intelligent and sophisticated appreciation for all aspects of design, project management and client relations
- High level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Apps such as InDesign & Illustrator is essential (we will be requesting samples and sample artwork files to verify this)
- A track record of working as part of a team and contributing to its success
- Experience typesetting large print documents (please demonstrate this with examples of large documents / reports)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent English.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to anticipate project inputs accurately
- Ability to interpret briefs, be flexible to clients’ needs, and provide creative suggestions to the internal team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Appropriate third level qualification in design
Desirable but not essential:
- Digital and Web Design
- Multimedia skills
What, where, when, etc:
- Initially, you’ll be working remotely before returning to the studio / office a few days a week (we’ll confirm this further as we settle back after COVID, etc)
- This is a Junior to Middle position, 2 – 3 years experience
- Good working conditions with a very supportive team
Our team is very important to us so it will be essential that the candidate is a good fit and can enhance our exciting, vibrant work atmosphere. So, if you have an adventurous, creative mind and are up for new challenges get in touch with us.
Please email your CV (including references) and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com
Please use the subject ‘August 2021 Design Application xxx*’ where ‘xxx’ is your own name.
Categorised in: Recruitment
This post was written by Wonder Works