Wonder Works is an award-winning brand and design studio, located in Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for a motivated individual to deliver business development and account management services for our growing company.
Business Development / Account Executive
Important career opportunity helping a successful branding and design company grow by developing new business opportunities and managing client accounts.
With a strong background in sales and a well developed understanding of branding, graphic design, video, digital and social media, you will leverage your knowledge to: contribute to maintaining and growing our presence and importance with existing clients; identify new leads (individuals / start-ups / innovators / organisations and well known brands); identify potential areas of growth and potential strategic partners; negotiate, close, and manage deals.
- The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator & networker with a large, existing customer base that includes key decision makers at significant companies, large organisations, fast growing small to mid-size companies or startups.
- Has experience selling services successfully, preferably in the creative, branding and design field.
- Is ambitious and dedicated with the ability to identify customer needs and solve problems.
- has 5+ years of direct sales experience and a relevant third level qualification.
- Personality is key. You’ll work with an amazing team of ambitious, hard-working people who are excited about, and committed to the future of Wonder Works, and who understand that their own success is a product of the team’s success.
- Make new contacts, develop new and build on existing relationships, make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Create and manage a customer database with prospective and existing customers, highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Report writing skills and experience of tendering and preparation of quotations are essential skills.
We offer a contract to full time position on a salary and / or commission basis and a flexible schedule with significant potential for career growth.
If you believe you are the dynamic, ambitious person we are looking for please reply setting out why you are the ideal candidate, send us your latest resume and describe your availability to start to: email@example.com