Fast-track your way to an exciting and rewarding career
Wonder Works, a leading brand and design agency, requires a business development / account executive to join our growing company. If you think you fit the bill and have been considering a career move, we’d love to hear from you - so get in touch.
Business Development / Account Executive
Important career opportunity helping a successful branding and design company grow by developing new business opportunities and managing client accounts.
Wonder Works is an award-winning brand and design studio, located in Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for a motivated individual to deliver business development and account management services for our growing company. In this highly flexible role, you’ll report to Wonder Works co-founders and use your well-honed business development skills to identify and secure new business opportunities to support revenue growth.
With a strong background in sales and a well developed understanding of branding, graphic design, video, digital and social media, you will leverage your knowledge to:
- contribute to maintaining and growing our presence and importance with existing clients.
- identify new leads (individuals / start-ups / innovators / organisations and well known brands)
- identify potential areas of growth and potential strategic partners
- negotiate, close, and manage deals.
- The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator & networker with a large, existing customer base that includes key decision makers at significant companies, large organisations, fast growing small to mid-size companies or startups
- has a history and experience selling services successfully, preferably in the creative, branding and design field
- is ambitious and dedicated with the ability to identify customer needs and solve problems
- has 5+ years of direct sales experience and a relevant third level qualification
- Must be results-oriented and able to work off-site with minimal supervision and direction
- Must be comfortable making new contacts, engaging with existing clients and developing new opportunities
- Must possess great phone and email etiquette, strong organisational, analytical, presentation and written skills with an ability to support design briefs and answer design related questions, and most importantly the ability to close deals
- Ability to expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Personality is key. You’ll work with an amazing team of ambitious, hard-working people who are excited about, and committed to the future of Wonder Works, and who understand that their own success is a product of the team’s success.
- Make new contacts, develop new and build on existing relationships, make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Create and manage a customer database with prospective and existing customers, highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Oversee the quality of client services and manage accounts by working with the project director and project mangers to help keep projects on time and budget
- Supply upper management with oral and written reports on sales activity, customer needs, problems, interests, identified advantages, and potential for new products and services
- Report writing skills and experience of tendering and preparation of quotations are essential skills.
We offer a contract to full time position on a salary and / or commission basis and a flexible schedule with significant potential for career growth.
If you believe you are the dynamic, ambitious person we are looking for and you want a career in a positive and rewarding creative services organisation, we want to hear from you. Please reply setting out why you are the ideal candidate, send us your latest resume and describe your availability to start to: firstname.lastname@example.org